Between the events of JP and The Lost World: JP
Between the events of The Lost World: JP and JPIII
Between the events of JPIII and JW
20 Votes in Poll
Colin Trevorrow stated this in an interview where he spoke about the series: https://www.filmweb.pl/news/EXCLUSIVE%3A+Tw%C3%B3rca+%22Jurassic+World%22+o+pracy+nad+%22Obozem+Kredowym%22-138680
"The animation is amazing. Dinosaurs move like animals, characters are convincing and emotional. You can definitely sense the element of horror. I am sure that after the premiere of the series there will be comments that contrary to all expectations, our animation is really scary. The stakes are high. AS IN THE FILMS, SOME OF THE HEROES WILL NOT SURVIVE!!!
What do you think about this?
So a new image has arisen, and as you can see, there is the Ceratosaurus,(!) along with what appears to be Blue and Charlie. So does this mean we will be able to see a fight with the Ceratosaurus and the "Raptor Squad"? (Seeing it's a kid's show, I think we know who will win.) What do you think? The Ceratosaurus looks cool but I probably won't be buying this one as I already have a Ceratosaurus and some Velociraptors. I think it's lazy how the same two Raptor molds were used for this set, though.
Just recently found some additional camp cretaceous images
Our first images of Bumpy, who was noticeably absent from the trailer
2. Bioluminescent Parasaurolophus (???)
A brilliant photograph of the herbivores (pay close attention to Stegosaurus)
The Stego is different from the playsets they released, or perhaps it's the lighting.
3. the three mattel Baryonyx minifigures
After seeing the new teaser for the show, I think that there is promise, but there are a few things it needs to do to grab our attention.
1) Canonicity - We desperately need more canonical content. But when we enter canon, it needs to remain believable and consistent. There needs to be an intrigue to the series and the characters should be relatable and wittily written. I will be drawing many parallels to the Dragons series, because it ticked all of these boxes for me. Dreamworks can do this well.
2) Brutality - There needs to be a time to this series that the protagonists are in legitimate peril. We need to realise that they can die. I would love to see one of the main characters die (call be a psychopath, if you will) but I doubt it. Instead, we could see park staff be injured and the heroes appreciate that they have been lucky to survive. Despite a PG rating, a show can have what I call obscured brutality. Our brains can fill in a character being ripped apart while the heroes look on in terror - consider a toned down version of Vic Hoskins’ death.
3) Animation - I appreciate that this series has gone for realistic dinosaurs and stylised people. This was the best way to go, in my opinion, and it will make for the impressive visuals that we expect. I hope that the environment looks as good as the original, short teaser and that backgrounds are not glazed over.
4) Journey - The kids are shown using the park rides to traverse the park, but we cannot be forced into unrealistic situations. I have no idea why they would be using kayaks in the Mosasaurus lagoon, but we cannot discount Zara’s death. It looks like the girl on the crane feeder distracts it and escapes, but we should not be forced into unrealistic action. My way of providing intriguing action may be them going down a part of the river with the kayaks that was not intended in the cruise, but leads them to near the lagoon and they are swept into the mass of water. Still, I hope it is intelligent story-telling.
I hope it lives up to my expectations. What do the rest of you think the series will be like?
• canon off-screen species (like coelurus, styracosaurus, metriacanthosaurus and others)
• reveal more JP/JW lore details
• interesting characters
• Owen, Claire and other cartoon-style movie characters.
• just a good show
Say Jurassic fans I was wondering what types of megafauna (like Mammoths, Saber-Tooths, Giant Sloths, Terror Birds, etc.) do you guys think would fit in perfectly with the Jurassic movie canon?
wazzup fandom, its ya boi here, carnotaur_beefmaster_97, bacc at it again with da dopest content round.
The beginning of the Great Spammer War. Circa 2018. (Colorized):
Ya, it’s funny, but weird... not the book, the frog... the wisdom is 11/10...
“Laziness can lead to a great many upvotes...”— From: WiSdOm, page 420 verse 69.
Anyhow, I hope I ruined your day. Be sure to leave a upvote, and to help support my effort, please donate some Spam© to my house. You’ll find it if you try hard enough, use Google Maps.