According to Eli Mills and other characters, over eleven species were rescued and transported from Isla Nublar to Lockwood Manor, possibly excluding Blue. The exact numbers of each species, however, are unknown.
Species confirmed to have escaped
- Allosaurus (at least five; four confirmed to escape)
- Ankylosaurus (at least five adults; four confirmed to escape)
- Apatosaurus (at least four adults)
- Baryonyx (at least three adults; two confirmed to escape)
- Brachiosaurus (at least three adults; two confirmed to escape)
- Carnotaurus (at least two adults)
- Compsognathus (at least seven adults)
- Gallimimus (at least eight adults)
- Indoraptor (one adult) †
- Pachyrhinosaurus (at least one adult)
- Parasaurolophus (at least six adults)
- Pteranodon (at least three adults)
- Sinoceratops (at least five adults)
- Stegosaurus (at least six adults: five confirmed to escape)
- Stygimoloch (at least five adults)
- Triceratops (at least five, four adults and one juvenile)
- Tyrannosaurus (one adult)
- Velociraptor (one adult)
The single Indoraptor died in the incident. In addition to the above listed species, a single Mosasaurus was accidentally released from Nublar six months after Jurassic World shut down. In addition to at least three Pteranodon captured by Mills' team, numerous Pteranodon and possibly Dimorphodon were witnessed leaving Nublar's destruction behind. A single Stygimoloch was let out of her cage by Owen and Claire much earlier than all of the other dinosaurs, which led to her disrupting the auction before fleeing into the forest.
Meanwhile, Wheatley came into the ruined auction and encountered the Indoraptor. He tried to tranquilize the hybrid to get a tooth, but the hybrid tricked and subsequently killed him. Eversoll managed to reach the elevator to escape, but the Indoraptor managed to get out of the cage and charged towards the elevator to get him and 3 other auction attendees. However, the door closed just in time, only for the Indoraptor to hit the button with his tail (which may or may not have been intentional), opening the elevator before he slaughtered Eversoll along with the auction attendees. With the Indoraptor having broken loose, it mauled two of Mills' men to death in the tunnels before hunting Owen, Claire and Maisie around the Lockwood Manor. Maisie manage to flee, running to her bedroom and hiding in her bed, but the hybrid dinosaur eventually found her and tried to attack her, only for Owen to show up and shoot him, to no avail. Before the Indoraptor could have his way with the human, Blue appeared and fought the hybrid, giving Owen and Maisie the chance to escape. After being thrown/knocked out a window, the Indoraptor cornered the two humans. Claire finally appeared with a gun, pointing the laser at Owen. She triggers the gun to make the Indoraptor attack Owen (as per the hybrid's conditioning), with the human barely dodging the assault, while the Indoraptor almost fell through the glass, only to pull himself to safety. As the hybrid prepared to attack and kill Owen, Blue returned, pouncing on the Indoraptor as they both plunged down into the dinosaur fossil museum. The Indoraptor ultimately got impaled by the horns of an Agujaceratops skull and died, leaving Blue victorious.
Maisie managed to free the dinosaurs, who escaped from the Lockwood Manor. Mills tried to escape with the Indominus rex DNA sample so he can create more hybrids, only to be devoured by the Tyrannosaurus rex after his getaway vehicle is totaled by the escaping dionsaurs. The Tyrannosaurus let out a roar in victory before walking towards the forest as her foot crushed the Indominus bone, thus putting an end to the creation of all future hybrid dinosaurs.
Dinosaur Protection Group
- Ken Wheatley†
- Brutish Mercenary†
- Mustached Mercenary
- Tattooed Mercenary
- Clean-Shaven Mercenary†
- Mercenaries in Tunnel†
- Mills' Men†
- Although "eleven species" is suggested twice in the film (although it is important to note that both times it is suggested more are possible) at least sixteen are witnessed at Lockwood Manor in the film, and the Mosasaurus makes for seventeen surviving species, although this is still significantly fewer than the total species glimpsed in the franchise and InGen's List.
- It is possible that Dilophosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Dimorphodon, Suchomimus, and Microceratus were taken to the mainland offscreen.
- For any of these animals to have a significant impact in the area, at least one actively breeding pair of each animal must have escaped the mansion. Currently, the species that have only one known individual alive are the Tyrannosaurus rex, Velociraptor, Mosasaurus, and Pachyrhinosaurus.