The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Ankylosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution.
Ankylosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player has building an expedition center and a fossil center on Isla Muerta.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Hell Creek Formation
- Lance Formation
- Scollard Formation
- Woodland Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Jungle Pattern
- Wetland Pattern
- Vivid Pattern
Ankylosaurus has 8 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Ankylosaurus eats from ground herbivore feeders. They are heavily armored and can strike each other and fight predators using their heavy club tails.
- Like other ankylosaurids they live in very small social groups and prefer to have few dinosaurs of other species close to them.
- Their Ideal territory consists of small areas of grassland and forest.
|Ideal Population||0 - 8|
|Social Group||0 - 4|
|Harmed By:||Tree Ferns|
|Feeder Type||Ground Herbivore|
- Ankylosaurus is a heavily armored quadruped whose squat build and club-like tail is well known by dinosaur enthusiests. Its name means 'fused lizard'.
- Its heavily armored back plates protect it from almost any attack from above, and its club tail offers an effective defense.
- The first identified Ankylosaurus fossil was discovered in 1906 in the Hell Creek Formation, Montana. There was controversy at the time as to whether this was a new genus with so few bones available.
- The only known club-tail specimen was found in 1910 by an expedition to the Scollard Formation in Alberta, Canada.
- The fossil record indicates that Ankylosaurus favored the uplands of the formations where specimens have been recovered. These regions were subtropical or temperate, with likely monsoonal climate.
- The Vivid Skin is currently only available by paying $35.00 USD to the YogsCast Jingle Jam Humble Bundle and is only usable in the Steam version of the game.
- Despite this, a Vivid skin Ankylosaurus can be found on Nublar North in the Claire Dearing DLC on all platforms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.