Apatosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution.
Apatosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player ___.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Morrison Formation
- Savannah Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
- Wetland Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
Apatosaurus has 12 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Apatosaurus will eat massive ammounts from the tall herbivore feeders.
- They support the most numerous sauropod social groups, buut still relatively low in number compared to other dinosaur species.
- Apatosaurus prefer roughly equal measures of grassland and forest, but the smallest overall area for optimal comfort.
|Ideal Population||0 - 22|
|Social Group||3 - 7|
|Harmed By:||Paw Paw|
|Feeder Type||Tall Herbivore|
- Apatosaurus is a large sauropod with a long neck and corresponding tail for balance. Its name means 'deceptive lizard'.
- Like others in its family, the Apatosaurus's head is small in comparison to its body.
- Apatosaurus was named from a nearly complete skeleton extracted from the easten foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado in 1877.
- So far, two species of Apatosaurus have been identified. The first from the original find, and the second from a later find in Utah.
- So far Apatosaurus finds have been in the Morrison Formation, which has revealed an abundance of large sauropods, of which Apatosaurus is the second most common of the era.
- The Rainforest pattern can only be unlocked once the player creates a 5 star park on Isla Sorna on any Challenge difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.