The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Archaeornithomimus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution added in the Deluxe Edition DLC.
Archaeornithomimus fossils are unlocked once the player ___.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Bissekty Formation
- Iren Dabasu Formation
- Rainforest Pattern
- Jungle Pattern
- Wetland Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
- Vivid Pattern
Archaeornithomimus has 9 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Archaeornithomimus is an ornithomimid which eats small amounts from ground herbivore feeders.
- They live in very large social groups to help survive predation and prefer to be within a large population of other dinosaur species.
- Their territory needs a small area of grassland with a tiny amount of forest cover.
- They are vulnerable to all predators.
|Ideal Population||0 - 21|
|Social Group||0 - 18|
|Harmed By:||Paw Paw|
|Feeder Type||Ground Herbivore|
- Archaeornithomimus is one of the largest known ornithomimosaurian therapod dnosaurs. It was discovered from dig sites in China. Its name means 'ancient bird mimic'.
- They were likey to have been omnivores, but also prey animals for larger carnivores.
- The first Archaeornithomimus fossils were excavated from the Iren Dabasu Formation in inner Mongolia in 1923.
- In 1920, some earlier fossil finds were reclassified to a new Archaeornithomimus species. These fossils originated from the Arundale Formation in Maryland.
- The Iren Dabasu Formation was believed to have been a humid environment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.