The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Brachiosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution.
Brachiosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player has ___.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry
- Garden Park
- Morrison Formation
- Tundra Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
- Wetland Pattern
- Vivid Pattern
Brachiosaurus has 10 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Its huge neck means that Brachiosaurus feeds using the tall herbivore feeder.
- It supports the smallest size of sauropod social groups, but tolerates the smallest number of dinosaurs from different species in the vicinity.
- They require large areas of grassland, as well as even larger areas of forest.
|Ideal Population||0 - 25|
|Social Group||1 - 5|
|Primary Preference||Tree Ferns|
|Harmed By:||Paw Paw|
|Feeder Type||Tall Herbivore|
- Brachiosaurus is one of the most well-known dinosaurs to the public by virtue of its massive size. This makes it a popular attraction for Jurassic World visitors. Its name is derived from the incredible height of its humerus.
- They are believed to have fed from the upper reaches of tall trees. They are known to be warm blooded.
- It’s long neck help it to eat the top of tree.
- Elmer S. Riggs first described the Brachiosaurus from fossils he found near Fruita in Morrison Formation. An earlier fossil had been found near Garden Park, Colorado, but had not been identified as a new type. Since then fossils from around North America have been found.
- The fossil sites indicate that Brachiosaurus lived in a semi-arid landscape with defined wet and dry seasons. There were floodplains, gallery forests and fern savannahs with Araucaria trees.
- The Brachiosaurus has an equal need of grassland and forest, despite the profile stating it needs more forest.
- The Vivid pattern can only be unlocked once the player creates a 5 star park on Isla Tacaño on Jurassic difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.