The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Ceratosaurus is a starting dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution.
Ceratosaurus fossils are available from the start of the game.
|Base Stats (at 100% Genome)|
- Lourinha Formation
- Morrison Formation
- Savannah Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Jungle Pattern
- Wetland Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
Release From Hatchery
- Cabot Finch: "A carnivore, I see. This time, a Ceratosaurus. There are distinctive spines that run down its back. And a bladed horn on its head. Just what you don't want to run into when you are out there alone. Or in a group."
- "Ceratosaurus possesses an unusual configuration of hornlets over her eyes, and a blade-shaped horn on her snout."
- "Ceratosaurus means "horned lizard". She uses the horn not as a weapon, but for display."
Ceratosaurus has 8 Gap ID slots to modify.
Bio (With Base Stats)
- Ceratosaurus is a medium sized therapod and eats large amounts of meat, excluding fish, from any source.
- They are normally solitary, but can exist in small social groups and alongside a modest number of other dinosaurs from other species.
- Their territories should comprise of good sized grassland with a small area of forest cover.
|Ideal Population||0 - 20|
|Social Group||0 - 3|
|Health Recovery||0.13% / s|
|Comfort Recovery||0.55% / s|
|Medical Dart Resistance||106|
|Feeder Type||Carnivore and Live Bait|
- Ceratosaurus was a large therapod dinosaur. It possesed an unusual configuration of hornlets over its eyes, ans a blade-shaped horn on its snout. Its name means 'horned lizard'.
- An unusual feature of Ceratosaurus was the dermal armor in the middle of its back.
- Ceratosaurus was found in the Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry in Utah, and from the Dry Mesa Quarry in Colorado. It was first described in 1884.
- Later finds occurred in Portugal, as well as fragments in the Morrison Formation.
- The Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry is a mudstone site on the floodplain for a river system.
- The Dry Mesa Quarry site appears to have been a mass grave as a result of a drought, followed by a flash flood.
- The Jungle pattern can only be obtained once the player creates a 5 star park on Isla Matanceros on Jurassic difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.