| "'Ooh, ah,' that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and screaming."
This page contains spoilers from an upcoming, or newly released, installment of the Jurassic Park franchise. If you don't want spoilers, leave the page!
The Genetics Lab was an scientific complex built in the restricted area of Isla Nublar for research at Jurassic World. It was an exclusive site which could be accessed by a limited group of visitors. It's only seen on the series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous.
The Lab was built in an almost remote location on the island, by an unknown date. It continued operation until the Isla Nublar incident.
When the campers first visited, they got a tour from Dr. Wu and his genetic scientists. They witness the hatching of Bumpy, but are quickly ushered out because both Sammy and Brooklynn snuck into Wu's office to leak/steal data. All the scientists on staff evacuated when the Indominus rex escapes, except for Eddie, who took shelter alone in the dark with his birthday cake, and birthday hat. When the campers took shelter in the lab, Eddie left for their van, and died because of his cowardness.
- At least eight other unhatched eggs
- Siberian Mammoth (remains)
- Several unidentified clutches of eggs
- E750 (envelope code)
Henry Wu's office
- Indominus rex (Blueprints on a desk)
- Spinosaurus (Dr. Wu's private computer)
- Tyrannosaurus rex (Dr. Wu's whiteboard and computer)
- Edmontosaurus (Dr. Wu's whiteboard)
- Velociraptor (Dr. Wu's private computer)
- Clutch of eggs in Wu's office
- Theropod leg (Tyrannosaurus?) (Dr. Wu's whiteboard)
- Unidentified sauropod (Dr. Wu's whiteboard)
- E750 (envelope and Wu's computer)
- Genetic lab appears to be a successor to the original Isla Nublar research facility.
- After the Jurassic World incident, the lab was scavenged by InGen of all equipment. Of all the items left behind were desks and numerous files. In season 2, Brooklynn finds an envelope labelled E750, which has several cards inside that pertain to a mysterious experiment left behind.