The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Huayangosaurus is a starting dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution.
Huayangosaurus fossils are available from the start of the game.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Ziliujing Formation
- Tundra Pattern
- Savannah Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
- Arid Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
Huayangosaurus has 7 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Like all stegosaurids, Huayangosaurus eats from ground herbivore feeders. They are armored and posses spiked tails capable of inflicting damage to other dinosaurs.
- Huayangosaurus can live in modest sized social groups. They are relatively tolerant of dinosaurs from other species, but don't like to feel overwhelmed.
- Huayangosaurus needs a good sized territory with plenty of grassland, and a slightly smaller area of forest.
|Ideal Population||1 - 20|
|Social Group||1 - 13|
|Secondary Preference||Paw Paw|
|Harmed By:||Rotten Wood|
- Huayangosaurus was a small Stegosaur from China. Its name means 'Huayang lizard' from the region it was first discovered.
- It had the same small head, back plates, and spiked tail. Unlike Stegosaurus, its back plates were more like spikes.
- A dozen specimens of Huayangosaurus were excavated from Dashanpu Quarry in 1979 and 1980. The holotype specimen of a partial skeleton, with relatively complete head, was taken from the lower Shaximiao Formation.
- The region where Huayangosaurus has been found supported a wide variety of flora and fauna. With many aquatic species present as well.
- Huayangosaurus is the only starting dinosaur to start with a 0% genome.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.