A different version of the brochure was featured in the Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition set.
Jurassic Park: The Game
Front and back:
- In the Gallimimus flocking scene Grant says that, based on the map, "the Visitor Center should be just about a mile, over that rise there." However, the park map is too cartoony to reveal such details.
- The tour route as depicted on the brochure map does not quite match the tour route as depicted in the movie. The brochure depicts the dilophosaur enclosure as being to the left of the road (when approached from the gate), when in the movie it's to the right of the road.
- Metriacanthosaurus' and Proceratosaurus' icons are incorrectly given green "Herbivore" backgrounds.
- According to the film's script, the brochure produced for guests was a cheaply made cartoony map, explaining why it was not an entirely accurate representation of Jurassic Park's layout.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/behindthegatesofficial/posts/2218903105103843 Behind The Gates
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.