Administrators are Jurassic Park wiki users with sysop rights. They are not in any way superior to other users, but are able to perform maintenance and security tasks. Administrators still have the same responsibilities as any other regular user.
Administrators are elected by the community on the nomination page.
Administrators at Jurassic Park wiki have the following privileges and responsibilities:
- Protecting pages. Admins can protect pages from further changes in cases of vandalism or content disputes. This should happen only in certain rare circumstances.
- Deletion and undeletion. Admins can delete and un-delete pages and images from Jurassic Park wiki.
- Block and unblock. Admins can ban users from contributing to Jurassic Park wiki, either for a specific amount of time, or indefinitely. Jurassic Park wiki has a zero tolerance policy on vandalism.
- MediaWiki namespace. Admins may edit the protected pages in the MediaWiki namespace. These pages are used to define the text and style of the user interface.
Jurassic Park Wiki Administrators Edit
You can contact admins and other users via their personal talk page. If you are logged in, you can also click on the "E-mail this user" link in the left-hand sidebar.
The Jurassic Park Wiki Staff is comprised of:
Discussions/Content/Chat Moderators Edit
- Carnotaur(Head Moderator)
- Unamed Moderator To Be Announced
Inactive Administrators are: Edit
- John Alfred Hammond, CEO
- Styracosaurus Rider
- Master Cheif(MindYerOwnParsley005) -- Founder
- Mesozoic Pictures
- My Name Is Tom
- Sir Charles
- Jurassic Park Treasury
- Tyrant king