Administrators are entrusted with extra access to the wiki and should therefore be experienced and trusted members of the community. However, that does not mean that they are better than everyone else, nor do their opinions necessarily carry more weight. Administrator duties include:
- Watching the Articles for deletion and carrying out the consensus of the community
- Keeping an eye on new and changed articles to swiftly delete obvious vandalism
- Banning vandals
- Meeting user requests for help that require admin access
- Offering advice and information to users seeking help
Please nominate and vote for new administrators here. You must be logged in and sign your vote (add ~~~~). If you have been nominated and would like to decline, please add a note to that effect.
Previous nominations that have succeeded or have been turned down by the nominee will be stored in the Archives.
- Hi, I'd like to submit a nomination for adminship, assuming there's a position available. Although I don't have a great deal of edits here, I think the ones that I have made are indicative of my potential strengths as an admin for the wiki. I'm a capable coder, having remade numerous templates such as for spoilers and changes, and have outlined several improvements I think could be made for the wiki. Finally, I've been a bureaucrat on SporeWiki since 2011 and recently founded the Jurassic World Evolution Wiki, so I believe I have the experience to help out in any way I can. --Cyrannian (talk) 17:30, April 15, 2018 (UTC)