The Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Annual is a 69-page annual released in 2018 by Egmont UK Limited. It was written by Joshua Winning and Katrina Pallant, and designed by Maddox Philpot, Ian Pollard, and Ant Duke. Similar to the Jurassic World Annual, it offers an abbreviated description of the plot of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and includes quizzes, posters, puzzles, coloring pages, prehistoric timelines, dinosaur information sheets, and other activities for children.
- The info page displaying Isla Nublar shows the North Dock being the same location designated as the East Dock in the movie, while showing the East Dock in the same location as the Barbasol can from the Jurassic World website map.
- Page 8 describes the Indominus bone retrieval as being "years after" the Jurassic World incident, rather than the six months Colin Trevorrow has stated on Twitter. Curiously, the next page declares that Mount Sibo became active "three years" after this event, which would place the events of Fallen Kingdom in 2019 at the earliest, not 2018 as it actually unfolded. This could simply be a paragraph formatting error, though.
- The large skull that would eventually kill the Indoraptor is specified to be from Triceratops, although designer Andy Nicholson has clarified on Instagram that it wasn't meant to be one species or another.
- Owen's house is said to be in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
- Blue is called the "biggest and cleverest" of her pack.
- A Stegosaurus is sold for $21,000,000 in the auction.
- There is no mention of Maisie being a clone.