Jurassic World: Live Tour is a 2019 live theatrical show. The show canonically takes place in the Jurassic Park franchise as a sequel to Jurassic World. It stars Madison Embrey as Dr. Kate Walker, an Isla Nublar scientist who created the Dino Decoder, a plot-central item..
Set some time between after the Indominus rex rampage in Jurassic World and before the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Jurassic World scientist Kate Walker is working on better understanding the thoughts, emotions, and feelings of dinosaurs. To help her research, she studies Jeannie, a Troodon. Jeannie is however under eye of a corrupt plan to weaponize dinosaurs in a desert InGen Facility located in Chile, with the most recent project being the Desert Raptors. Eventually, the story concludes back on Nublar.
Jurassic World: Live Tour will first premiere in September 2019, and have various showings that continue into 2020.
- Madison Embrey as Dr. Kate Walker, an Isla Nublar scientist who created the Dino Decoder and is studying Jeannie the Troodon.
List of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Creatures in the Show
Locations and Dates
- Columbus, Ohio: September 26-29, 2019
- Cleveland, Ohio: October 3-6, 2019
- Albany, New York: October 10-13, 2019
- Buffalo, New York: October 17-20, 2019
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: October 24-27, 2019
- Rosemont, Illinois: November 1-3, 2019
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin: November 7-10, 2019
- Detroit, Michigan: November 14-17, 2019
- Hershey, Pennsylvania: November 21-24, 2019
- Kansas City, Missouri: November 29-December 1, 2019
- Indianapolis, Indiana: December 6-8, 2019
- Huntsville, Alabama: December 12-15, 2019
- Nashville, Tennessee: December 19-22, 2019
- Southaven, Mississippi: December 26-29, 2019
- Tampa, Florida: January 3-5, 2020
- Miami, Florida: January 9-12, 2020
- Orlando, Florida: January 17-20, 2020
- Sunrise, Florida: January 23-26, 2020
- Greensboro, North Carolina: January 30, February 2, 2020
- Raleigh, North Carolina: February 6-9, 2020
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: February 13-17, 2020
- Brooklyn, New York: February 20-23, 2020
- Newark, New Jersey: February 27-March 1, 2020
- Bridgeport, Connecticut: March 5-8, 2020
- Uniondale, New York: March 12-22, 2020
- Boston, Massachusetts: March 27-April 5, 2020
- Greenville, South Carolina: April 9-12, 2020
- The Tyrannosaurus animatronic used in preview material is a placeholder, with the asset presented being an old animatronic from Walking with Dinosaurs − The Arena Spectacular.
- The show was declared "soft-canon" by Colin Trevorrow when asked in an Instagram story.
- ↑ Chris Pugh (2019).The ‘Jurassic World: Live Tour’ Promises Surprises, Dinosaurs, and Thrills – Our Hands on Report!, Jurassic Outpost, 4 April, 2019. Link.
- ↑ Ryan Scott (2019).Jurassic World Live Tour Features New Dinosaur and Full-Size T-Rex, Movieweb, 4 April, 2019. Link.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/i/status/1191051180841021441