Lego Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar is a 15-episode CG-animated television miniseries that acts as a prequel to the 2015 film Jurassic World. The show is a direct followup to the CG animated special, LEGO Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit, and a loose prequel to the Jurassic World films as a whole.
The series began airing in Canada on Family Channel on July 6, 2019 and aired in the United States on Nickelodeon. An additional two part special aired in August, 2020 on Nickelodeon.
The series takes place at Jurassic World, a dinosaur theme park on the island of Isla Nublar. Velociraptor handler Owen Grady and the park's operations manager Claire Dearing work to keep Jurassic World from falling into ruin unaware that Dennis Nedry's nephew Danny Nedermeyer has a secret agenda to ruin it.
- Brian Drummond as various characters
|Mission: Critical!||September 14, 2019|
|Stampede!||September 21, 2019|
|The Hybrid Horror!||September 28, 2019|
|Pteranodon't!||October 5, 2019|
|The Power and the Peril!||October 12, 2019|
|Spit Take!||January 5, 2020|
|A Fish Story! (aka Fish Story!)||January 12, 2020|
|Blown Away!||January 19, 2020|
|Haunted and Hunted! (aka The Haunted and the Hunted!)||January 26, 2020|
|To the Extreme!||February 2, 2020|
|Symptoms!||February 16, 2020|
|Under the Volcano!||February 23, 2020|
|The Monsters and the Mech!||
March 1, 2020
|Double Trouble - Part 1||August 23, 2020|
|Double Trouble - Part 2||
August 30, 2020
- Tyrannosaurus rex
- Velociraptor (juvenile)
- Mosasaurus (baby)
- Unidentified hybrid theropod
- Titanosaurus (mention)
- Carnoraptor (pictured)
- Brachioceratops (pictured)
- Stiltotops (pictured)
- Pachycephalosaurus (mention)
In Australia, the series debuted on 9Go! on August 15, 2019. In the United States, Nickelodeon picked up the series and began airing it on September 14, with the first episode made available on video-on-demand platforms beginning August 25, 2019. ITV in the United Kingdom premiered the series as part of their CITV block on September 7, 2019.
- This is the first TV series for the Jurassic Park franchise as a whole and the first animated series which made it to syndication.
- The miniseries is loosely canon (if at all) to the wider Jurassic Park series. Most prominent is the featuring of characters Ian Malcolm and Alan Grant visiting Jurassic World ahead of their official returns.
- Despite taking place 3 years before the events of Jurassic World, the miniseries features character and dinosaur designs modeled from designs in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- The adult Allosaurus which features at the tailend of the series is modeled after the dinosaur's appearance in the canonical short film Battle at Big Rock.
- The appearance of a dinosaur robot that Danny Nedermeyer pilots may be a reference to the animatronic dinosaurs built by Stan Winston Studios that originally portrayed the dinosaurs on screen in the first three Jurassic Park films.
- The two part special "Double Trouble" which sees a robotic AI operating Jurassic World and later attempting to eliminate all humans may be a loose reference to Westworld, a film directed by series creator Michael Crichton which is also about a theme park in which it's controlling AI also goes awry.