Metriacanthosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World: Evolution. Their couloring is based on the jurassic world website's design.
Metriacanthosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player ___.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Oxford Clay
- Woodland Pattern
- Taiga Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
- Vivid Pattern
Metriacanthosaurus has 9 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Metriacanthosaurus is a medium sized therapod and eat large amounts of meat from any source.
- They are normally solitary, but can exist in small social groups and alongside a modest number of dinosaurs from other species.
- Their territories should comprise of good sized grassland with some forest cover.
|Ideal Population||0 - 18|
|Social Group||0 - 2|
|Feeder Type||Carnivore and Live Bait|
- Metriacanthosaurus was a large theropod that once hunted across Europe. Its anme means 'moderately spined lizard' in reference to the spines on its vertebrae.
- Comparatively little is known about this dinosaur compared to its contemporaries like Allosaurus.
- Metriacanthosaurus was originally classified as a species of Megalosaurus from remains found in Oxfort Clay in the UK. In 1964 it was identified as a separate genus.
- Oxfort Clay contains a rich variety of remains including marine animals, indicating that Metriacanthosaurus hunted in coastal regions and near waterways.