Minecraft Jurassic World is a DLC for Minecraft bedrock edition released on August 18, 2020 on all platforms worldwide. The DLC can be bought in downloaded in the in-game Minecraft store, either by real money or by Minecoins (an in-game currency earned by playing the game).
Once bought, the DLC adds a special map players can play in; a faithful recreation of Jurassic World. The park has two states: open and closed. When closed, the player can regroup and build up their dinosaur collection. When open, the player has to resolve issues with the theme park for as long as they can, without the park having to shut down. The open mode has many different types of disasters, such as raging storms and asset breakouts. The player must attempt to get as high a score as possible.
This DLC adds 60 dinosaurs, including added skins and hybrids. Each base dinosaur has a bioluminescent skin and a color skin. The player can ride in park vehicles, tranquilize and transport dinosaurs, collect dinosaur samples and add their own attractions.
Making a dinosaur
- Collect fossils: Once equipped an extraction tool given by park rangers, head over to the Amber Mines or the Dig Site. Once found a fossil or amber, destroy it with the extraction tool to earn the DNA sample.
- Head over to the Lab. Once the Station 1 scientist tells you they have infinite amounts of the fossil you just collected, head to Station 2 to extract the fossils. Get the three different colored vials. Put the green, red, and blue vials at the top of the extractor and your DNA material at the bottom and wait for the process to finish.
- Obtaining an embryo requires different amounts of red, green, and blue vials. Put your DNA and your different vials anywhere in the machine's crafting area and receive your embryo. Note: Different dinosaurs require different amounts of vials.
- To give your embryo an eggshell, move to the next station, which will have ostrich eggs already prepared. Put your embryo in the top slot, and wait for results.
- You now have an egg, which can be hatched in the test area, sedated, and moved into an enclosure of your choice.
- Owen Grady
- Claire Dearing
- Henry Wu
- Simon Masrani
- Lowery Cruthers
- Vivian Krill
- Katashi Hamada
- ACU trooper
- Nicholas Letting
- Unnamed scientists
Summoned Through the Command Console
- John Hammond (Also seen as a statue in the Innovation Center)
- Alan Grant
- Ellie Sattler
- Ian Malcom
- Lex Murphy
- Dennis Nedry
List of prehistoric creatures
- Mosasaurus (Not able to be cloned)
- Tyrannosaurus rex
- Armiger rex
- Fascino nathus
- Indominus rex
- Pluma Raptor
- Stygi liberi
Note: List does not contain bioluminescent and color skins.
- Tour bus
- The Mosasaurus is not an actual mob in-game, instead, it is a model that can be spawned in with a string of code. The creature swims laps in circles and eventually feeds on a shark. The feeding machine spawns in with the creature. Since the Mosasaurus is not a mob, it cannot hurt you, nor can you hurt it.
- When digging straight down in the Control Room, the player will find a large testing area made of bedrock under the ground that can only be accessed in creative mode. The area contains many strings of command blocks, NPC, skin and dinosaur tests. It also houses a caged Indoraptor.
- Among the other raptor's in the raptor pen, only Blue is docile towards the player.
- Atop Mt. Sibo is a chest, which contains four flint and steel, a ring of obsidian surrounding it, two rings of lava buckets and then another ring of obsidian. Using these, the player can simulate its eruption in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom with fire and lava streaming down the mountain.
- In one of the docks, has a large room filled with crates. The crates are filled with random items with the sign "lost and found". In one of the crates, is the Barbasol Can seen in Jurassic Park (film), which unlocks the DNA for Dilophosaurus.
- This is a clever reference to the scene in Jurassic Park where Dennis Nerdy gets attacked.
- Around the island is build sites, which the player can choose what to put in the spot. For example, the Indominus rex paddock, which has opening and closing gates. Don't let the dinosaurs escape!