The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Nodosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World: Evolution.
Nodosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player ___ and researches it in the Research Center.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Peay Sandstone Member
- Woodland Pattern
- Jungle Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
- Arid Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
Nodosaurus has 9 Gap ID slots to modify
- Nodosaurus eats from ground herbivore feeders. They are heavily armored and can strike each other and fight predators using their heavy club tails.
- Like other ankylosaurids they live in very small social groups and prefer to have few dinosaurs of other species close to them.
- Their ideal territory consists of very small areas of grassland and forest.
|Ideal Population||0 - 7|
|Social Group||0 - 4|
|Harmed By:||Tree Ferns|
- Nodosaurus was a type of ankylosaurian (or armored) dinosaur that lived in North America. Its name means 'knobbed lizard' from the bony knows on hte armored plates on its back.
- It was one of the first of this type of dinosaurs to be found in North America. So far only a partial skeleton has been recovered for this genus.
- Nodosaurus was found on the Frontier Formation in Wyoming, USA. So far, only a single incomplete skeleton has been found.
- Little is known about the ecology of the Frontier Formation.
- The profile of Nodosaurus mentions its club tail, despite the Nodosaurus not having a club on the end of its tail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.