Olorotitan is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution added in the Secrets of Dr. Wu update on November 20, 2018.
Olorotitan fossils are unlocked by achieving a high enough rating with the Science Division on Isla Muerta East.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Udurchukan Formation
- Alpine Pattern
- Taiga Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Arid Pattern
- Vivid Pattern
Olorotitan has 7 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Olorotitan is a hadrosaur which eats moderate amounts from ground herbivore feeders.
- They live in large social groups to survive predation and like to have dinosaurs from other species nearby.
- They like good sized grassland areas with a slightly smaller coverage of forest.
- These dinosaurs are vulnerable to all predators.
|Ideal Population||4 - 25|
|Social Group||3 - 12|
|Feeder Type||Ground Herbivore|
- Olorotitan was a large herbivore from the Late-Cretaceous. The name Olorotitan means 'gigantic swan', referring to its fan-like crest.
- In 2003, an Olorotitan skeleton was discovered in the banks of the Amur River in Russia. Buried under a mudslide, the specimen was complete, and preserved well enough, that scientists were able to study the animal's brain structure. A carnivorous dinosaur's tooth was also found lodged in the Olorotitan's tail bones.
- Based on the proximity of known fossils to remains from turtles and crocodilians, Olorotitan probably lived in woodland and swamp areas.