The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Pachycephalosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World Evolution.
Pachycephalosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player __.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Hell Creek Formation
- Lance Formation
- Scollard Formation
- Alpine Pattern
- Savannah Pattern
- Jungle Pattern
- Arid Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
Pachycephalosaurus has 10 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Pachycephalosaurus eats small amounts from ground herbivore feeders.
- They live in moderate social groups to survive predation and also prefer to have a variety of other dinosaurs nearby.
- They like good sized open grassland areas with a slightly smaller coverage of forest.
- They are vulnerable to most predators but can defend themselves against small carnivores.
|Ideal Population||3 - 10|
|Social Group||3 - 6|
|Harmed By:||Tree Ferns|
|Feeder Type||Ground Herbivore|
- Pachycephalosaurus was a pachycephalosaur (or thick-headed dinosaur) that lived in North America. It was one of the last non-avian dinosaurs before the Cretaceous-paleogene extinction event about 65 million years ago.
- It is distinctive for the reinforced dome of its skull, leading to speculation that they used to fight each other by head-butting. This has more recently been countered with the suggestion of flank-butting.
- Pachycephalosaurus fossils may have been discovered in 1850 in the Lance Formation in south-eastern Montana. Early finds were fragmentary, but more complete specimens have recently been discovered.
- Pachycephalosaurus lived on what were floodplains. Its sharp separated teeth would have made it ideal for a mixed-plants diet, and capable of shredding leaves.
- The Steppe pattern can only be unlocked once the player creates a 5 star park on Muerta East on any Challenge difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.