Safe Harbor is the second episode of the third season in the Netflix series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. The episode was released on May 21, 2021.
After finding Mitch and Tiff's abandoned yacht, the happy campers celebrate. But the party's over when something big goes bump in the night.
Finding a way to get on the boat, the group discovers that it is almost out of gas, but that it can be refueled on the other side of the island. Once there, the group has a dock party. At night, the boat is punctured and they look for supplies to patch the hole. Meanwhile, Brooklynn and Darius try to prank Kenji while Sammy tries to befriend Bumpy. Due to a thick fog, the group is unable to see several Ouranosaurus surround them and they are attacked. Regrouped, they manage to return to the boat, use tape to patch the puncture, and float away after scaring off the Ouranosaurus using fireworks. In the morning, Sammy becomes friends with Bumpy by simply giving her snacks.
Characters and Cast
- Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, a camper and dinosaur expert
- Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, a sensitive and bookish camper
- Kausar Mohammed as Yasmina Fadoula, an athletic camper
- Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, a camper and social media personality
- Ryan Potter as Kenji Kon, a wealthy camper
- Raini Rodriguez as Sammy Gutierrez, a boisterous and friendly camper