Sarkastodon was a carnivorous mammal related to the insectivore pangolin that lived approximately 35 million years ago in what is today Mongolia.
The name Sarkastodon means "Flesh-Tearing Tooth" in Greek. Except for its long fluffy tail, the Sarkastodon resembles a modern grizzly bear. Just like the modern Grizzly bear, the Sarkastodon fed on fish, plants and other animals. The teeth of the Sarkastodon were well adapted to crush bones.
Sarkastodon can be created in the Glacier Park section.
Sarkastodon can be created in Jurassic World: The Game as a rare Snow creature.
- Despite what Jurassic Park: Builder says in the evolution fact where they say it ate fish, plants and other animals like grizzles and what the feeding animation of Sarkastodon in Jurassic World: The Game where it eats a salmon like a grizzly, it really was a hypercarnivore that ate Brontotheres, Chalicotheres, and Rhinoceroses.
- ↑ Sarkastodon Intitial Message.
- ↑ Sarkastodon Evolution #2 Message.
- ↑ Sarkastodon Evolution #3 Message.
- ↑ Sarkastodon Evolution #1 Message.