Staying Alive is the seventh episode of the fourth season in the Netflix series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. The episode was released on December 3, 2021.
Darius has to think fast to distract Kash and protect the others, so he pretends to hate dinos as much as Kash does - while learning everything he can.
In order to gain Kash's trust, Darius reveals to Kash he came from Isla Nublar, but does not mention the other campers, and acts like he hates dinosaurs. The other five try to stop the fight by destroying some of the drones, while Darius convinces Kash to stop the fight by stating that the dinosaurs are expensive. Kash and Darius go to the Medbay with Big Eatie who was tranquilized by the BRADs. After being told by Mae that there is a platform in the desert, the five use that to get to the Medbay, but not before being chased by a Spinosaurus and the Saber-toothed Tiger, with the latter being killed by the Spino. Darius is briefly reunited with the others, where he reveals a chip he found which he believes is used to control the dinosaurs. He then decides to stay with a Kash and act as a spy for the group. Back at Darius' house, Brandon vows to find and rescue Darius and heads out.
Characters and Cast
- Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, a camper and dinosaur expert
- Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, a sensitive and bookish camper
- Kausar Mohammed as Yasmina Fadoula, an athletic camper
- Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, a camper and social media personality
- Ryan Potter as Kenji Kon, a wealthy camper
- Raini Rodriguez as Sammy Gutierrez, a boisterous and friendly camper
- Haley Joel Osment as Kash D. Langford, Mae Turner's boss and a senior member of Mantah Corp.
- Roger Craig Smith as BRAD-X
- Benjamin Florez Jr. as Brandon Bowman, older brother of Darius.
- This episode marks the return of the Spinosaurus 20 years after Jurassic Park III.
- This is the first time that Darius touches a large carnivorous dinosaur.