- I wouldn't consider them villains or antagonists. They're both good and bad at one point so, by definition, they are anti-heroes, not antagonists.--Lady Blue (Talk) (Contributions) 11:46, August 6, 2015 (UTC)
- But raptors were always evil creatures in Jurassic Park 1, 2, and 3, so why did the main character used them to track down indominus rex.?
- Antiheroines is the most accurate description and most certainly not "Main antagonists" Velociraptor90 (talk) 08:29, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
- @Dinolover42: That was explained in the movie itself. If you've seen Jurassic World, you'll know that calling Blue, Delta, Charlie, and Echo antagonists or villains is innacurate.--Lady Blue (Talk) (Contributions) 11:31, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
Is it even possible for two completely different animals to transfusion Blood? I was thinking would Rexy's blood would kill blue or her body would reject it. Also wouldn't they have to also share the same blood types as well? Twdg Randall 66 (talk) 18:25, July 4, 2018 (UTC)
- Agreed. After all, Blue has been loved by many fans. She is our hero Velociraptor. Dinosaurus1 (talk) 23:15, September 27, 2018 (UTC)