The Long Run is the sixth episode of the third season in the Netflix series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. The episode was released on May 21, 2021.
As a poisoned camper fights to survive, it's up to Yaz — the fastest among them — to fetch the antidote before it's too late.
Realizing that the quills are poisonous, Yaz travels to the "E750" room in search of an antidote while Ben and Darius decide to create a large explosion to distract the Scorpios rex. Finding the antidote, Yaz tries to outrun the Scorpios rex but sprains her ankle after jumping over a stream, allowing the creature to catch up. After Ben puts an explosive inside a gondola, which explodes at Lookout Point, the Scorpios rex leaves. Back with the group, Yaz gives Sammy the antidote, saving her life.
Characters and Cast
- Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, a camper and dinosaur expert
- Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, a sensitive and bookish camper
- Kausar Mohammed as Yasmina Fadoula, an athletic camper
- Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, a camper and social media personality
- Ryan Potter as Kenji Kon, a wealthy camper
- Raini Rodriguez as Sammy Gutierrez, a boisterous and friendly camper
- As Yasmina challenges the Scorpios, yelling "If you're gonna do something, do it already!" she adopts the same pose that Julie James from 'I know what you did last summer' assumed when yelling "What are you waiting for!"