- "Six years have passed since the destruction of Jurassic Park. Recently, a British yacht cruise has stumbled upon the secret Site B on a neighboring island to the original Isla Nublar. The forgotten Isla Sorna possesses the dinosaurs in their natural environment, freely roaming the island. Since the discovery, several organizations have sent hunting teams to this island in an attempt to capture the dinosaurs, bring them back to the United States, and sell them to the highest bidder.
You were sent to Isla Sorna to investigate the current state of the Site B operations and head off the hunters. However, it has become clear that the island is unstable and the delicate island ecosystem is now out of sync. The dinosaurs are now running amok and nothing can stop them! Armed only with your trusty Lindstradt tranquilizer rifle, you must use all your skills and cunning to escape Isla Sorna with your life..."
- —Original Game Description from Sega of America([[|src]])
The Lost World: Jurassic Park is a 1997 game made for the Sega Game Gear, developed by Aspect Co. It was the last game released for it in North America.
Several unknown organizations have sent hunting teams to Isla Sorna to capture the island's dinosaurs and sell them. To stop them, InGen sends a hunter in. On the island, he befriends a Compsognathus.
The player controls a hunter, who is sent to investigate the current state of the island and to prevent the hunting teams from achieving their goal, as well as a Compsognathus. Twelve levels are featured, each one accessed by a world map.
- Level One: Brachiosaurus Area
- Level Two: Baryonyx Area
- Level Three: Mamenchisaurus Area
- Level Four: Triceratops
- Level Five: Velociraptor Area (Compy)
- Level Six: Site B
- Compsognathus (playable)
- Tyrannosaurus rex (boss)
- Carnotaurus (boss)
- Pachycephalosaurus (boss)
- Mamenchisaurus (boss)
- Triceratops (boss)
- Dilophosaurus (boss)