When you first arrive on the island you'll find that there are herbivorous dinosaurs, in two enclosures that are a quarter big and surrounding the main park area. Opposite is two other enclosures but parts of the fence are breached so this is presumably where the carnivores are. However apparently the island was run by a previous manager and obviously failed because Velociraptor's are running free, the park was also put into emergency mode. Your mission is not really to get fossils as only T.rex is needed to find, but, to fix the Raptor problem, build a 2-Star park and get a bunch of photographs of dinosaurs.
Here is the objectives:
- Eliminate All Velociraptors
- Build A 2-Star Park
- Photograph 1 Homalocephale
- Photograph 1 Corythosaurus
- Photograph 1 Ankylosaurus
- Photograph 1 Styracosaurus
- Exhibit 6 Velociraptor
- Exhibit 2 Tyrannosaurus rex
- Photograph 1 Velociraptor
- Photograph 1 Tyrannosaurus rex
For some reason in the select menu two brachiosaurs are pictured in The Lost World, but it is not one of the dinosaurs are present and it also can't be unlocked.
The following Dinosaurs appear in this exercise:
- Ankylosaurus (objective)
- Albertosaurus (Has to be found)
- Corythosaurus (objective)
- Homalocephale (objective)
- Styracosaurus (objective)
- Tyrannosaurus rex (Has to be found)
- Velociraptor (objective)
- It is recommended to build a Balloon Tour to photograph the dinosaurs, rather than a Safari Ride, as photos are needed of both herbivores and carnivores.
- Keep the herbivores that are present at the start of the exercise as this will save money on hatching new ones. It will also make it much easier to achieve a 2-star rating.