Tiff was the wife of Mitch, and one of the main antagonists in the second season of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. The couple were recreational hunters, traveling to exotic corners of the globe to hunt endangered species. The two masqueraded as ecotourists and snuck onto Isla Nublar, where they encountered a group of campers from Camp Cretaceous. Tiff was ultimately killed by Chaos and Limbo after proving herself an enemy towards the campers and abandoning her husband.
Tiff is a Caucasian woman presumably in her mid 30s. She is of short stature with short, blond hair and blue eyes.
At first Tiff appears to be a friendly, yet a clueless ecotourist, providing food and shelter towards the campers. Soon her true colours are exposed, revealing herself as a violent, irrational, psychotic and deranged recreational hunter, being far less reasonable than her husband. At times (due to several hints in dialogue) she is shown to have a strained relationship with her husband Mitch. She clearly dislikes kids as shown when she tells Mitch how they're glad to not have children, a trait which later escalated to full hatred.
Tiff eventually proves herself to be an opportunistic, cowardly, and uncaring person, regarding the wellbeing of herself over others by abandoning her husband, leading to his fate. She did feel some regret to the destruction of her marriage (vacation and best gun), but ultimately accepted her cowardice which kept her alive and the hatred she displayed toward the campers.
At some point in her life, she met and married Mitch, due to their shared love of hunting endangered species. The couple were hunting partners and travelled the globe hunting endangered species including lions, tigers, elephants and rhinoceroses.
Arriving to the island, the couple employed Hap as a guide. Initially the two appeared as clueless, friendly ecotourists upon finding the campers. When her true nature is exposed and Darius learns of the two being hunters, Mitch threatens him into helping the two, with either killing the group or the dinosaurs on the island; demanding Darius to take them to the watering hole. When the park systems shut down, Darius instead brings the two to Main Street. Tiff was far less rational and patient than Mitch, eagerly willing to rid herself of the children and impatient with their slow progress.
However soon after park systems are recovered by the campers led by Brooklynn, their tablet receives power and the two give up pursuing Darius now having no use for a guide. Making their way to The Watering Hole Tiff and her husband Mitch find themselves inside the Carnotaurus Paddock, Tiffany receives a shock from the electric fence following her unsuccessful attempt to climb out. There, she shot and killed Grim the Baryonyx after almost being attacked.
Arriving at The Watering Hole she attempts to shoot the Velociraptor Blue but is held back by Darius and the remaining campers. Tiffany and her husband Mitch are soon forced to flee from the stampeding dinosaurs. The two are pursued by Rexy the T. rex, and in the ensuing chaos Mitch becomes ensnared in his own trap. Unable to untie the knot Tiffany leaves her husband for dead (who soon after meets his death at the jaws of Rexy). Trying to escape on her yacht, she continues to taunt the campers, telling them that they will never make it home and that she will never tell anyone. However, her spiel is interrupted when Tiffany is killed and eaten by Chaos and Limbo in revenge for killing Grim.
The campers find Tiff and Mitch's abandoned boat. However Tiff's dead body is not seen when the campers aboard the boat, which could indicate that Chaos and Limbo threw her body in the water or ate her. She and Mitch are shown in a flashback stopping Darius and Sammy from running away, when Yasmina is thinking about her friendship with Sammy while the latter is on the verge of death due to being poisoned by the Scorpius rex. The campers are eventually able to get off the island, using hers and Mitch's boat, ironically fulfilling the opposite of Tiff's promise that they would never escape the island (on the boat she intended to get away on, no less).
- "And here you are, after all you've been through. Camp Destroyed, being abandoned, losing your friend...Oh! (dramatically fans face to show sadness)"
- Mitch:...you made the right choice, kid. Thanks to you we'll be done in no time
Tiff: We better be. Oh, God! [swats flies] I told you I never wanted kids. Now we have three of them and no guide.
- "It doesn't matter. [activates the shock prod] He's still taking us to the watering hole. Because now... I'm in charge" - threatening Darius and Sammy.
- "So, it's my fault the girl got away? Because it was my fault to bring these kids along? Just like it was my idea to celebrate our last anniversary with our families. You know your mother hates me" - arguing with Mitch.
- Mitch: Babe, it'll be easier for us if they're alive.
Tiff: [Laughs] Maybe. But then again... [activates shock prod] maybe not.
- Tiff: You know why you don't listen to me. I told you those kids would be a problem
Mitch: And I told you I had a plan!
Tiff: Which went perfectly as we're safe at home with our trophies and not traipsing through the jungle! Oh. wait! We are traipsing through the jungle! Ugh! Your plan was, oh, what's the word? It's on the top of my tongue here. Oh, bad! If we had gone back to Kenya like I suggested, in the first place--
Mitch: Give it a rest Tiffany! If I hear you say Kenya one more time...
Tiff: Kenya! Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, Kenya!
- "What does it look like, Mitchell. I'm going through (the fence). I didn't get dragged to the world's most tackiest abandoned resort for nothing, and I'm not returning empty-handed--[touches the electrified fence and gets shocked]"
- "I hate children!" - after Brooklynn mocks her.
- "We're not beat yet, babe. we are getting that T. rex head for your man cave and the head of every dinosaur we have ever wanted'
- "Oh, you're right, I do feel better. We'll come back for it later" - cruelly says after killing Grim.
- "I assumed the T. rex would eat you, but I guess she has better taste" - after Darius interrupts Mitch and her.
- " Hey, next time you two wanna have a touching moment, maybe kick the guns a bit further away. We're armed again!" - to Darius and Brooklynn.
- Tiff: [Takes the boat keys from a trapped Mitch.]
Tiff: I never liked that nickname! [runs away] - last words to her husband before leaving him to die.
- "I am out of here! And you're never getting off this awful, awful island! In fact, I'm going back and I'm not telling anyone you're here!" - to Darius and Brooklynn as she leaves them on the island.
- "They ruined my vacation, and my marriage, and my best gun and they're never going home" - her last words before being killed by Chaos and Limbo.
- Her physical resemblance may be an homage to Amanda Kirby, who also pretended to be an eco tourist with her husband Paul. However, unlike Amanda (who had sympathetic reasons as she and Paul only wanted to rescue her son Eric from Isla Sorna), Tiff has proven to be more petty and despicable as she is focused in hunting dinosaurs for profit; even willing to abandon her husband, Hap and the kid survivors to save her own skin. Also, unlike Amanda (who succeeded in saving Eric and survived alongside him and Paul), Tiff failed to hunt down dinosaurs and ended up being devoured by them.
- She is the third female antagonist in the franchise, preceded by Irene Corts and Laura Sorkin, respectively.
- She is the first female human to die in Camp Cretaceous.
- Since Camp Cretaceous is canonical to the film series, she is the third female human to die in the film canon, after Zara and one of the Lockwood bidders, respectively.
- After Kelly Malcolm and Mitch, Tiff is the third human to kill a dinosaur in the film canon.
|Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Characters|
|Ben Pincus • Blue • Brandon Bowman • Brooklynn • Bumpy • Chaos • Charlie • Darius Bowman • Dave • Dawson • Delta • Echo • Eddie • Grim • Hap • Hawkes • Henry Wu • Kenji Kon • Limbo • Maria • Mitch • Pilot • Rexy • Roxie • Sammy Gutierrez • Tiff • Toro • Yasmina Fadoula|