The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Torosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World: Evolution.
Torosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player ___.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Frenchman Formation
- Hell Creek Frmation
- Lance Formation
- Laramie Formation
- Alpine Pattern
- Woodland Pattern
- Rainforest Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
Torosaurus has 9 Gap ID slots to modify.
- Torosaurus consumes vegetation from ground herbivore feeders, and are capable of defending themselves against their predators.
- They form small social groups and prefer fewer dinosaurs of other species near them.
- Torosaurus requires a modest area of grassland, with a small amount of forest.
|Ideal Population||2 - 13|
|Social Group||2 - 5|
|Primary Preference||Rotten Wood|
|Harmed By:||Paw Paw|
- Torosaurus was a ceratopsid dinosaur that lived across the western interior of North America. Its name means 'perforated lizard' because of the large holes in its neck frill.
- It has been suggested that Torosaurus is actually a mature form of Triceratops, but this hasn't been proven as yet. Its beak and shearing teeth allowed it to eat tough vegetation, profably ferns.
- Torosaurus skulls were first unearthed in 1981 in south-eastern Wyoming, and so far two species have been identified. Remains of Torosaurus have been discovered across much of North America.
- The vast range of Torosaurus indicates that it lived in a variety of environments, although they would have favored areas with ranging brush and ground cover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.