The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Tsintaosaurus is an unlockable dinosaur in Jurassic World: Evolution.
Tsintaosaurus fossils are unlocked once the player ___.
Base Stats (at 100% Genome)
- Yuliangze Formation
- Tundra Pattern
- Taiga Pattern
- Steppe Pattern
- Coastal Pattern
- Vivid Pattern
Tsintaosaurus has 9 Gap ID slots that can be modified.
- Tsintaosaurus is a hadrosaur which eats moderate amounts from ground herbivore feeders.
- They live in large social groups to avoid predation and like to have dinosaurs from other species nearby.
- They like good sized grassland with a slightly smaller coverage of forest.
- They are vulnerable to all predators.
|Ideal Population||4 - 22|
|Social Group||4 - 15|
- Tsintaosaurus was a hadrosaur (duck-billed dinosaur) found in China. Its name means 'Qindao lizard'.
- Like other hadrosaurs it walked on all fours, but was also capable of locomotion on its rear legs alone. They probably lived in herds.
- Tsintaosaurus was first discovered at Hsikou in eastern China in 1950. Other remains have since been extracted from the Jingangkou Formation.
- The Jingangkou Formation was a dry environment, but one that supported a diverse range of wildlife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.