Styrankentriceratops is a Triceratops hybrid with Styracosaurus frill-spikes, long epijugal bones (perhaps from a Bravoceratops), Ankylosaurus dorsal osteoderm armour, Kentosaurus shoulder spikes, dorsal spikes along its lower back and tail, which ends in an Ankylosaurus tail club with added Stegosaurus thagomizers.
Styra - ank - kent - triceratops
Here are these features listed in a dot point format for easier comprehension:
- Triceratops as the base animal
- Sturdy and powerful quadrupedal built
- Strong armoured frill to protect the head and neck
- Long dangerous supraoribital horns for a strong focused offense
- Styracosaurus frill spikes
- Bravoceratops epijugal bones
- Ankylosaurus dorsal osteoderm armour
- Kentosaurus shoulder spikes
- Dorsal Kentosaurus spikes along its lower back
- Kentosaurus spikes along its tail
- An Ankylosaurus tail club
- Stegosaurus thagomizers on top of the tail club
I may draw a picture of this hybrid creature and post it here later.
Ultimasaurus → Ankentyceraptosaurus
Ultimasaurus is a hybrid Tyrannosaurus from a JP toy line, it has a Triceratops frill and supraorbital horns with long epijugal bones under the eyes, Ankylosaurus dorsal osteoderm armour, a tail which ends in an Ankylosaurus tail club with added Stegosaurus thagomizers, long dextrous dromaeosaurid arms and falciform toe claws.
To round it out I would also add Kentosaurus shoulder spikes and dorsal spikes along its lower back and tail, as well as Therizinosaurus foreclaws, and I would call this revised hybrid Tyrannosaurus formerly known as Ultimasaurus, Ankentyceraptosaurus.
Ank - kent - ty - cera - rapto - saurus
In light of this, I suppose the previous iteration would have been more accurately named 'Penultimasaurus' instead teehee.