View from the Top is the first episode of the third season in the Netflix series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. The episode was released on May 21, 2021.
After several attempts to get off the island, the group decides to search for the supplies necessary to build a second raft, following a failed attempt that destroyed their first. Before traveling to a high point on the island known as Lookout Point, the group separates, with Kenji, Yaz, Sammy, and Brooklynn leaving on a working gondola lift and Darius stays behind to investigate an aggressive Ben. As they start to talk, they hear rustling and move away. A Ceratosaurus is then shown looking at something before it is attacked by an unknown dino. After talking, Ben reveals that he does not want to leave Bumpy on the island if they are rescued. At Lookout Point, Kenji, Yaz, Sammy, and Brooklynn are attacked by a flock of Dimorphodon. While Kenji and Sammy leave on the gondolas, Yaz and Brooklynn use hang gliders to escape. Back together, Kenji and Sammy reveal that they found Mitch and Tiff's boat near the shore of the island that can also sustain Bumpy. As they celebrate, the "E750" creature begins killing dinosaurs.
Characters and Cast
- Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, a camper and dinosaur expert
- Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, a sensitive and bookish camper
- Kausar Mohammed as Yasmina Fadoula, an athletic camper
- Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, a camper and social media personality
- Ryan Potter as Kenji Kon, a wealthy camper
- Raini Rodriguez as Sammy Gutierrez, a boisterous and friendly camper
- This episode marks the 6 year on-screen return of the Dimorphodons after their debut in Jurassic World.
- The scene where Yaz and Brooklynn used a hang glider to escape the Dimorphodons is inspired by a deleted concept for The Lost World: Jurassic Park.