| "'Ooh, ah,' that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and screaming."
This page contains spoilers from an upcoming, or newly released, installment of the Jurassic Park franchise. If you don't want spoilers, leave the page!
Welcome to Jurassic World (episode) is the sixth episode in the Netflix series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. The episode was released on September 18, 2020.
Sammy's secret shocks everyone but there's no time for anger when an accident unleashes a flock of Pteranodon and forces the crew below ground.
Darius and the campers recover after their van crashed. Yasmina storms away and Sammy chases after her. Everyone is really upset with Sammy after she lied about taking Brooklynn’s phone. It turns out that Sammy is actually a spy for a Mantah Corp., a corporation that also wants to create dinosaurs. Yasmina is hurt because she was the one defending Sammy, but Sammy was really lying this whole time.
All of a sudden, JW001 arrives and starts shooting at the Indominus rex. The helicopter loses control and release the Pteranodons. They then run into the River Adventure and close the door. Sammy hops into Darius’ kayak, Yasmina hops into Ben and Bumpy 's kayak, and Brooklynn and Kenji get into the CKK (Cool Kids Kayak). They row past waterfalls and purple florescent algae. Sammy explains to Darius that the reason she spied was to save her family.
The group then sees some bioluminescent Parasaurolophus and looks at them in awe. The group eventually gets to the other side of the tunnel and gets sucked in a current by the drain, which happens to go to the Jurassic World Lagoon . There’s a large Mosasaurus circling them so they rush to paddle to get away. As the creature goes after Darius and Sammy, Yasmina distracts it. She grabs a mechanical chain to get to the land which is controlled by Kenji. As Yasmina makes it she breaks her ankle and drops the datapad in the water by accident. Their signal drops and Roxie and David assume the worse.
Sammy thanks Yasmina for saving her but Yasmina tells her that they will never be friends. Brooklynn tells Sammy that if she gives Yasmina space, she may come around. Brooklyn admits that she’s done selfish things as well so she will forgive her.
- Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius Bowman, a camper and dinosaur expert
- Jenna Ortega as Brooklynn, a camper and social media personality
- Ryan Potter as Kenji Kon, a camper and son of a businessman
- Raini Rodriguez as Sammy Gutierrez, a boisterous and friendly camper
- Sean Giambrone as Ben Pincus, a sensitive and bookish camper
- Kausar Mohammed as Yasmina Fadoula, an athletic and somewhat shy and introverted camper
- Jameela Jamil as Roxie, a camp counselor
- Glen Powell as Dave, a camp counselor
- This episode's title is a quote by Claire Dearing in Jurassic World, which itself is a reference to the famous quote by John Hammond, "Welcome to Jurassic Park!" from Jurassic Park.