| "'Ooh, ah,' that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and screaming."
This page contains spoilers from an upcoming, or newly released, installment of the Jurassic Park franchise. If you don't want spoilers, leave the page!
Yaz is a guest of Jurassic World. She attends Camp Cretaceous.
At Camp Cretaceous, Yasmina met five other campers there who were also participating in the camp. They engaged in several exciting activities at the camp, led by Roxie and Dave, the two camp counselors. She saw dinosaurs up close, drove a Gyrosphere, and made many incredible memories. Yasmina seemed to connect most with another camper, Sammy Gutierrez and ran to her defense when Brooklynn accused Sammy of stealing her phone.
After disaster struck and the dinosaurs got out of containment, Yaz and the campers were left on their own to fight for their lives. They went on the run, trying to escape the dinosaurs, and Yaz managed to make it to a ferry port alive. However, the ferry had already left, so she was left stranded on the island at the end of the first season of the show.
Yaz is sarcastic and gruff, as her training regimen has caused her to lead a disciplined and solitary life. She is also introverted and likes to draw.
- Yasmina's sponsor for athletic events was Jurassic World.
- Her favourite colour is black.
- Her favourite food is pizza.
- Yasmina is possibly the second character after Ajay Sidhu in the Jurassic Park series to be of Middle Eastern / Central Asian ancestry based on her name and her actress' being Bengali-Pakistani.
Behind the scenes
- Her name was originally going to be Katie.